6th Annual JA Stock Market Challenge
Featuring: JA Take Stock in Your Future
Through JA Take Stock in Your Future, students discover the benefits and challenges of investing in the stock market as part of a broader, long-term investment strategy and the risks and rewards of trading. (grades 9-12) The program includes five 45- minute sessions, with additional extended learning activities and optional digital assets offered throughout, including an optional online or site-based JA Stock Market Challenge competition.
When: Tuesday, March 08, 2022
· Prior to the event, high school students spend 3-5 class sessions learning about the fundamentals of investing for their futures and basic concepts about how the stock market works
· Students compete in teams of 4 to build the largest mock portfolio
· The Challenge simulate 60 days of trading over two hours
· Teams start with $500,000 in mock stocks and cash
· Competition tentatively scheduled for March 8, 2022
Need More Information?
Thank you sponsors of our 2022 Stock Market Challenge!
Become a Sponsor!Sponsorships for these events are critical for Junior Achievement to continue providing life-changing programs to students in our community. These programs are delivered at no cost to students. You can make a difference in the lives of these students by participating in this world-class event! Contact us to get more information on how to sponsor a JA Event!