JA Finance Park Summer Camp
Throughout their week at JA Finance Park Summer Camp, campers (Grades 7th-9th) will explore careers and money management through team building and engaging activities.
- Discover your career pathway through guided self-exploration with real work experience through career fair, mock interviews, and life simulation.
- Build a foundation to make intelligent lifelong financial decisions, related to income, expenses, savings, and credit.
- Make friends and play games all while getting ready for the real world!
A glimpse into your camper's week:
- Monday: Discover MY Future - Define strengths and interests to explore possible careers.
- Tuesday: Explore MY Future - Attend an on-site career fair and engage with a variety of professionals.
- Wednesday: Ready for MY Future - Learn essential skills for the workplace and participate in mock interviews.
- Thursday: Finance MY Future - Learn money management skills and build a personal finance toolkit.
- Friday: Imagine MY Future - Participate in the Mission Fed JA Finance Park life simulation and manage a budget for a virtual family!
We are currently registering for our 2021 upcoming Summer Camps now!
Learn more by clicking the button below!
For more information about this opportunity, please contact