Junior Girl Scouts Workshop
Jump start the cookie season with real-world ready business skills! Participants who complete the workshop receive a certificate of completion, the Business Owner and Savvy Shopper Badges, as well as a complete business plan for their cookie season.
When: Saturday, January 22nd
Time: 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
Cost: $45, which includes certificate of completion, small business plan portfolio, and both badges.
Where: Junior Achievement Finance Park Facility located at 4756 Mission Gorge Place
See below for badge details and the registration link.
Business Owner Badge-
- Explore future business ideas
- Design thinking basics
- Understand resource pricing & profit
- How to provide great customer service
- Marketing Strategies
- Conduct consumer research
- Greate a cookie season business plan
Savvy Shopper Badge-
- Explore wants vs needs
- How to avoid buyer's remorse
- Utilize customer reviews
- Comparison shopping
- Avoid advertisement manipulations
- Savvy Shopper take home game
- Make a purchase plan
Girl Scouts of San Diego Badge Workshops
For more information about the Girl Scouts of San Diego Badge Workshops program, visit the Girl Scouts of San Diego Badge Workshops program page.